Why outsource your company’s corporate secretarial services?
In accordance with the Singapore Companies Act, you are required to appoint a company secretary within six months of incorporating your company in Singapore. A chartered secretary acts as an officer of your firm, and will help fulfil a range of duties that ensures your company complies with the regulations stipulated by IRAS and ACRA.
We can provide your firm with the services of a chartered secretary.
A chartered secretary must be either a:
- Singapore resident (a Singapore citizen or permanent resident)
- Holder of Singapore Employment Pass / EntrePass / Dependant Pass
Your chartered secretary must have sound knowledge of the Companies Act as well.
Responsibilities of a Chartered Secretary
Corporate secretarial services bear the following responsibilities:
- Board Meetings
- General Meetings
- Company Constitution
- Statutory Registers and Books
- Statutory Returns
- Report and Accounts
- Share Registration
- Shareholder Communication
- Shareholder Monitoring
- Share and Capital Issues, Transfers and Restructuring